First of all we hope that you are healthy and safe. We are in the middle of a period which sometimes seems unreal and hard to believe. We look forward to a little bit of normalisation.
Since mid March Hotel De Gravin has been closed due to Corona and Dutch regulations. We have missed our dear guests very much, especially on the Sunny days we have had during the last few weeks.
However, during these ‘quite’ days we have used our time to adjust our hotel to the new ‘normal’: A corona proof hotel where your and our safety and health are key factors. All at the same quality and in same atmosphere as before.
As from the 11th of May Hotel de Gravin is ready to welcome you in a Corona proof environment:
- For the time being we will open 50% of our rooms in order to be able to offer our guests more than enough space. This also enables us to keep the room empty after usage for 24 hours so that in depth cleaning and ventilation can take place.
- We will allow a maximum number of 2 persons per room
- For your and our safety we will work according to strict hygiëne measures including desinfection sprays, screen for reception desk, breakfast served at the table instead of buffet and our staff works with personal protection means.
- For the sake of your health we will not enter your room during your stay. Of course we are happy to provide you with clean towels or other personal care items – just let us know.
- As long as restaurants are not allowed to open a lot of restaurants in ‘s-Gravenzande bring their nice meals at home and Hotel de Gravin offers you the possibility to enjoy your meal in a Corona proof environment.
- Clearly we ask our customers to follow the national regulations in keeping distance (1,5 mtr) towards other guests and staff.
- Whenever you had any Corona symptoms (cold, fever) we ask you only to check-in after you have been symptonfree for 48 hours. We ask our customers to take their responsability.
All above mentioned measures will be in place until we announce differently.
We really look forward to weloming you (again) in our hotel. We hope, despite the Corona Virus, to be able to offer you a beautiful summer at Hotel de Gravin in ‘s-Gravenzande.